Dakota Nubuck Winter Motorcycle Jacket
Dakota Nubuck Winter Motorcycle Jacket - Merla Moto
Merla Moto Dakota Nubuck Winter Motorcycle Jacket. Humble and effortless yet striking, the Dakota Nubuck womens winter motorcycle jacket is hand crafted in an iconic creamy caramel nubuck leather.
The midwest style is as warm and cosy as it looks, accompanying the rider from the city, to the countryside or to the coast. Nubuck is made from top-grain cowhide leather that has been sanded or buffed. It is more durable than suede which is the inner layer of the hide and so better suited for motorcycle wear. We recommend using this suede and leather waterproofer to keep your jacket looking like new.
- 1.2-1.3 cowhide with a nubuck finish
- Warm faux fur fleece lining on front and back panels
- Luxurious satin lining in the sleeves
- Contrast stitching
- Removable CE approved armour in shoulders and elbows.
- Back protector optional extra
- Concealed YKK front zip
- 2 external lower slip pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket for extra security
- Stud closure at cuffs
- 1.1 to 1.3mm natural milled cowhide leather providing a natural abrasion resistance
- Removable CE Approved Armour
- Shoulder, Elbows & Back Pockets (Back Armour sold separately)
- Naturally wind resistant & water repellent
- Stud & Zip closure for extra strength
- Faux fleece liner for extra comfort
- Quality secure YKK Zips for strength when needed.
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.